Thursday, June 16, 2005

So one of my long time trading buddies......did a spoof on me....so guess what...



A long time trading buddy sent me an email that I posted last night.....and what a great spoof it was....SNL would be proud, so guess what....I PASSED IT ON .....

That is what I like the most about this business..... a bunch of regular Joe's trying to help each other, sharing, networking, busting on each other and so on........Got to love it...

Still laughing....and I wrote this last night....this morning and still laughing as I am posting this spoof, you all have a great day trading, since I have to report early to my day job........love ya guys....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Problem with this place is, there's no porch for Dennis to put the broken refrigerators on. THAT's what all the trusses are for.

Anonymous said...

what actually happened to cheese does anyone know?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your friend must live in a flood zone.

Anonymous said...

that spoof reminded me of fearless, not the cheese.

http://jambajoose.blogspot.com/2005/04/im-happy-to-report-that-sport.html

Anonymous said...

Now it's official. This is the new cheese blog, although nothing can beat the original.

Dennis Bolze said...

Yea, that spoof that Fearless did was great...got to love a good sense of humor.....