Thursday, September 29, 2005

YAWN...........



Well, as I get ready and finish packing for the Trade Station Conference in Vegas....anyone want to meet me out there and trade live.........I'll be at the Wynn.

The first bar trade again was just a yawner right to the ATM machine.....took out the low of the first 3m bar........my indicator got oversold on the 70t...half off moved to BE.....and then trailed the stop using the 3m high of the last bar......and as I write this I am still short.

The prem spike this morning after 9:42 this morning was again to the down side, so hope no one is buying this.....well at least until "YOUR" ideal setup ......sets up....
You all have fun now..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just told you that eidoow....you always were a little backwards...ROTFL