Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Right to the end........how sweet it was



Today, we had some many great setups in TradersHaven chat room. They just kept coming and we all (I hope) took advantage to it. I was short going into the 3:40 time period and anyone that knows me ....knows that on a trend day we watch around this time for a reversal....and our system bailed.

Then a few minutes later, I said, "That if we don't got have a short covering rally right now, the odds are we will end up lower and if you could hold to 4:13pm and give a little room in case of a jiggle at 4:00 as the stocks close for the day.

When our system spit out another short, I loaded the boat at 654.10 and rode it home.......What a great day. Can't trade, don't post it live.....pound sand!!!!!
I am waiting for anyone ...and I mean anyone that thinks they can out trade me to show up...anytime...any place. What size do you trade......just a couple of rules.

1. Trade up to a 50 lot.....got the stones for that FOOL.
2. The loser has to give what the winner made to the charity of the winners choice at the end of the trading day. Hope you don't have a losing day, besides just being a loser to me.
3. Trade from 9:30 to 4:15 during the open out cry market.
4. Invite everyone that wants to come so it open and free....I'll even pay for room and the buffet, that way you can't hide behind your Anonymouse name. Got the stones to show up for this....I doubt IT.

A lot of traders have sent me emails asking me not to turn on the comments ever again, so if you have a question or ideas you want to share...just email me anytime.
PEACE.....even to you FOOL....
3.

No comments: