Sunday, September 18, 2005

OF COURSE.....the comments are back off....WHY???

I have turned the comments back off again and this time I guess it will be for a long time. I am personally tired of one person doing nothing by typing endless crap about anything he can think of instead of sharing ideas or commenting on my ideas. There are about 1370 hits a day to this blog and no one really posts anything interesting except JAB doing a Andy Rooney spoof. If you have anything interesting just email me.

I am not going to open a new chat room....PERIOD
I am not going to spoon feed anyone trades.....PERIOD
I am not going to join any new chat rooms, I am in TradersHaven and plan to stay there as long as I am welcome....PERIOD
It is about as simple as that.......

And by the way I can't trade.....good one.
I decided last week to post a chart with the ninja to back it up.....
SO here it is......other then that.....pound SAND.


Do you trade a 20 lot and add in another 10? Of course anyone that uses Ninja Trader can tell this is real money and not play money. I erased some of the account number, but the first two numbers are still there....now I would not want someone to get that number and screw with me.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

Any time....any place...I will meet anyone and trade live.....real money and let's trade up to a 50 lot just for the fun of it. The only caught would be.....if I make more money then you, then you have to send a check to my favorite charity for the amount of money I made. So stand up and be a man...FOOL.

No comments: