Monday, August 15, 2005

WOW.....when we opened the lastest pack of pics



My wife went and picked up the pictures from Walgreens and in one of the packs there was one that actually had doubles......and some were just to unreal. I thought I would share them with you. This one has the bridge at the bottom and a doe and two fawns....she is smelling a stack of concrete bags.


This is picture taken on the fourth floor while those rafters were going in place, behind that is the concrete walls that are pitted.


Here Andy is passing up the pecky cypress boards we used for the ceiling over the great room, while you can see Joel and Tino (red and white shirts) working on getting the scaffolding out of the way. Also in the upper left corner the Fire Marshals are talking about where to start.


This picture shows the outline of the roof system over the great room, and at the same time the second floor as we continue to clean.


About a week before the fire, they were working on the big tree from a cherry picker, over laid on that is again more cleaning off of the beams and trash.


Sometimes you never really know or understand the world around you until something happens like this. People that we never thought knew us continue to call, stop us at dinner, pray for us during church and so on. We have received emails from all over the world saying how sorry they are at the loss of our house. In some aspects it's a little over whelming to me.

As you know, I have a few people who have enjoyed bad mouthing me, logging in the chat room and saying crap then log out, log back in under another name and so on. I have always been an "in your face" kinda guy. That is my way of trying to get people to move to a higher level by challeging them to look inside themselves instead of BOB. The way the emails have come in, I find it amazing what ya'll really want:

1. Woodie is a joke and some other kind things.
2. More pics of the house.
3. Give us some info on how you trade so maybe it can help me.

So I guess, there is no reason to point out the CCIcrapola circus...well unless there is something just to juicy....and that is normally once a week. I will post pics of the house as we get underway......Wednesday they start putting down the sill plates as we start to re-frame the second the floor. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be back to trading again full-time as the summer comes to a close.

So stay tuned as we move thru the markets and try to make a nice living. Are you ready.....just email me if you have any questions or ideas of what you would like to explore....I have nothing to sell, no website to promote, no black box system for sale, no secret indicator to make you get in order to follow along......there never was any.

In fact, until Mr. Krausz death very few people even knew I used FT....there is a reason for that.....think about it for a while.

Lastly, the day before the fire this picture was taken from the top of the house, a double rainbow......and we still believe in OZ and the yellow brick road.....PEACE.

No comments: