Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back to work on Tuesday....

Just a short note, that I will be back to trading on Tuesday after I finish posting a $25,000.00 reward for each person or persons that committed this act against me and my family, up to 4 persons or $100,000.00

Also will be posting some trading stuff, going thru the emails of the last 10 days, I want to thank everyone for their support and will reply to your email this week, it's been a little crazy around here as we lock everything done and get back up to speed, will start re-framing the house next Tuesday.

So if you want some ideas to take a look at, that might help you to develop a trading plan.......I will give out some of the ideas I use everyday. But in reality, 90% of trading is not some magic indicator or a combination of them but your ability to believe in yourself.

As far as what has happened to me over the past month, email and other threats, the fire that destroy our new home.....well take a look at Matthew 13:24-30 and we'll deal with the darnell in the world.

No comments: