Monday, August 22, 2005

BUSTED..........yet another one...



Every day it seems I get a truck load of emails...some thinking I need a bigger penis...some thing I need a college degree...some thinking I need to re-finance my home at 110% of the value and on and on. I am sure that you also get these nice emails but I also get a pickup truck load of market gurus thinking I need some kind of help trading. Trading Markets for example sends me at least 12 emails a day ....actually 2 different emails just 6 times. Almost everyday I get up to 10 email from this clown....STEVE MATRIX of Day-Traders.com and with the exciting news that he will allow just 50 people into his service. So like a good little trader I am....I go into the site and check it out.


The normal...you know....how great I are.....how great I are...only one losers this decade....REMEMBER DAX.....hummmmm.....one losers....right. But the funny line was the ......at the bottom......"CAN I BE HONEST WITH YOU?"


As I continue to scroll down I come to this picture......and guess what.....THAT IS MY FRICKING TRADING OFFICE FROM OUR LAST HOUSE.......50" Pioneer plasma.......8 Dell monitors....and guess what...if you click on the picture and make it bigger....look in the middle just above the plasma and you will find a small orange sticker.....that says TENNESSEE on it. THAT IS EVEN MY SHADE OF SAND STONE BACKGROUND on the charts.

SO THAT BRINGS ME TO THIS...I send an email off to Steve asking him to call me and talk about that picture and what right he has making you sheep believe that this is his super dopper power trading desk.....NO REPLY.

I guess we will be flying to Vegas before the Denver workshop and filing suit against yet another BULLSHITTER that likes to take my stuff and pretend it's theirs.
SO SAY TUNED....because the month of August has not been a good month as you can image and I am about ready to kick anybody's ASS that wants to screw with me.........now how is that for an attitude. RELAX BOBCATHY......and go listen to your own copy of Enya.

tomorrow night the last is a series of test...then we can dig into your soul.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if they have a ceiling fan for the "Great Room". A belt driven 50 foot polished brass shaft with 13 vertical fans.......hopefully in an off white.

Anonymous said...

That is funny Dennis. You open your mail to see your trading desk passed off as someone else's.

All gurus are suspect anyway. This one hit the ceiling. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Dennis, what do you figure a guy like Matrix brings in per year bilking the newbies? Lol, you should be flattered that he picked your picture to rip off. For a non-trader like himself, he must have thought yours was the best setup to impress the lemmings. :-)

That Ken Calhoun guy is another slippery one for the stock traders. He has quite the life. He has a nice home in Hawaii, runs his operation from 9:00 to 11:30 EST and doesn't trade a lick, but you *think* he's trading. Given his Paltalk room, taped lesson charges, etc. etc. I estimate he's pulling in 300K+ a year for just running his jaw a couple of hours each morning. eSignal put him front and center on their web page two years ago until they caught on that he was just 100% vending. You probably won't see this one busted like Matrix was in a prior post. He's done his research on how far he can go to sell snake oil without getting tarred and feathered.

Anonymous said...

I saw the same desktop setup on another forum, about 6 months ago, did not know it was yours.
Also make sure that every one of the many pictures you have posted, is all yours and not right clicked copied from others.

Dennis Bolze said...

Big difference, I am not pretending to be the world's greatest trader and this is the super setup that I am using to sell you a service.

If I was selling something, and had a super win/loss ratio, wouldn't it be easier to just post my own setup instead of using a pic that I copied off a chat room for my own personal gain.

I mean, if you had taken 40 trades and had one loser, then wouldn't you at least be able to afford to build your own system like mine?

IF the pics he pretends is his trading desk and is a fake, then what else is he not being honest about? OH, let's defend them to the Nth degree and I am the bastard because I said something about it.....go cry somewhere else for a change.

All the pics I post are from google images and open to anyone would wants to copy them....the picture of my office were not posted on the internet by me.....there were posted a couple of times in the Woodchipper room and we don't even need to go down that road again do we????

Anonymous said...

Just because you got a link from Google, does not make it legal. (It is legal to provide a link at this time). You are indeed ignorant of the laws. You have even posted IP Addresses on your blog along with Teddy and others. Just because you had access to IP data, does not give you the right to publish them in an open forum. Email info was also posted by Croc and others as well for their own purposes. Email is also copyrighted automatically.
It appears that the chat rooms and blogs in general are filled with scum, intent on violating all laws. The worst of humanity seem to populate those forums. Woodie and others have blatantly ripped off others ideas and pedaling them as their own for mere money.

You can google for info, on what is and is not legal, as this url:

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

You can google for info, on what is and is not legal.

PS. Regarding our friend Matrix, he is going to be busted for copyright for using your picture, but more importantly for violation of sec laws, since he is bragging that he is crunching out the numbers for forex etc, which can easily be verified as true or false. Also please do not make stupid statements, like, "All the pics I post are from google images and open to anyone would wants to copy them".... Where does it say from Google, that you can post, what you copy from their links. Did the links say anywhere, that they were "Public Domain" ??????

PS. Regarding our friend Matrix, he is going to be busted for copyright for using your picture, but more importantly for violation of sec/cftc laws, since he is bragging that he is crunching out the numbers and other stuff for forex etc, which can easily be verified as true or false.

Anonymous said...

What a bowl of crap! I don't know what rock you crawed out from under, but go back under it. Don't be jealous because he's a far better trader than you or most and stop your whinning. Sure, some people will believe your nonsense but, frankly, I spoke with someone who has been to Steve's house before the plasma TV was installed and he assures me that its Steve's trading room. So grow up and do something constructive!

Anonymous said...

Patrick, so if it is really Steve's room, then he has nothing to worry about the picture, but let's see what happens with the sec/cftc.

Anonymous said...

Better up the dosage Patrick. Go kick the dog.