Thursday, March 13, 2008

An Irishman visits his doctor just before St. Patty's Day


Dactor, it's me ahrse, I'd loik yata teyhk a look, if ya woot".

So the doctor gets him to drop his pants and takes a look.
"Incredible, he says, "There’s a $ 20 bill lodged up there"

Tentatively, he eases the twenty out of the man's bottom and a $10 bill appears.
"This is amazing," exclaims the Doctor. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well fur gadness sake, teyhk it out man," shrieks the patient.

The doctor pulls out the ten dollars and another twenty appears, and another and another…

Finally the last bill comes out and no more appear.
"Ah Dactor, tank ya koindly, dat's moch batter, how moch is dare den?"

The Doctor counts the pile of cash and says, "$1990, exactly."
"Ah, dat'd be roit; I knew I wasn't feeling two grand."
JAB

No comments: