Friday, April 06, 2007

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER?


“I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did.” - Jeff Foxworthy

“Have you been playing a long time?” - Queen Elizabeth 11, to rock legend Eric Clapton

“He seemed to me very independent; sure of himself and at the same time “I loved
Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time.” - Mariah Carey, on the death of the King of Jordan

“Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the
country.” - Marion Barry, former Mayor of Washington DC

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.”
Senator Barbara Boxer

“I may be dumb, but I’m not stupid.” - Terry Bradshaw

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Brooke Shields

“A proof is a proof. What kind of proof? It’s a proof. A proof is proof. And when you have a good proof, it’s because it is proven.” - Jean Chretien, former Prime Minister of Canada

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." Greg Norman

“Every Prime Minister needs a Willie,” Margaret Thatcher, referring to Lord William Whitelaw

“Wal-mart…do they like make walls there? - Paris Hilton

“Fiction writing is great; you can make up almost anything.” - Ivana Trump

“Well, you know, I’m electable if you vote for me.” - Dennis Kucinich

“Boxing’s all about getting the job done as quickly as possible, whether it takes 10 or 15 or 20 rounds.” - Frank Bruno

“I learned the way a monkey learns – by watching its parents” - Prince Charles

"We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice." - Larry Bowa, Yankees coach

“You’re standing in front of the mirror, combing your hair, brushing your teeth – and in the background you suddenly hear a little “ding!”. Is it a ding or a ping? Guess what? You’ve just been filled at your target price! You made money… and you didn’t even break a sweat.” -Steve Matrix

JAB

No comments: