Thursday, April 28, 2005

Vegas here we come....WHERE ARE YOU ANONYMOUS?????



Like I said, we will be in Las Vegas for the TradersParadise's International Invitational Championship of Daytrading Tournaments set for May 17th-19th in Las Vegas, NV....(I used a cool feature to change the date....something I picked up from somewhere.....it's called text be changed)...rotfl

But I am getting worried there Anonymous, I mean you called me out, you did everything you can think of to get me to hide under a rock or something, you tell me I am a worthless piece of crap, that I couldn't trade my way out of a sack of potatoes, you gossip about me, you whisper about me, you check this blog like 8 times a day....and not a sign that you are coming.......WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

Can't seems to give money to a charity is that the problem? I mean all you have to do is call them....aren't they just down the street somewhere, go visit them, maybe even volunteer some time and get out of the house a little.

I mean I am really going to look stupid standing up there all by myself in front of a room full of people......trading live.....without you there, I need you to at least walk around the room saying..... "Great Trading Everyone".... "Is this helping someone" You called me out ...so let's finish it in the town of magic...bring all the smoke and mirrors you have......my friend because you sure do know how to use them.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

maybe excess concrete exposure does something to the head. The senator frist trade, the may-july thing. dennis may be losing countless brain cells by the hour, but he could still out trade any wcci moderator, webmaster or T-A-L organizer. he was also the primary benefactor of the corporation's MAW donations for years. maybe this MAW stuff will come out as the next revealed secret?

Anonymous said...

maybe just disappear in bullschittsky too, or egoschittsky

Dennis Bolze said...

A mis-type here....a mis-type there, but I'll still be waiting for you in Vegas. If the only thing you can come up with is the month being wrong....oh well.
Stay focused, and stay tuned.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Why don't all you WCCI anons tell your guru to accept? Could it be that you know He won't do it? The only ones making fools of themselves are you guys.

Egoshitzky? HE is the master. Are you that blind?

Anonymous said...

more drivel

Anonymous said...

anon 9:27

"more drivel" .... lol.. you sure get nasty .. maybe your tights are too tight ?? TIA Tony-UK

Dennis Bolze said...

It like having a child, PhilTrader...no matter what you just have to believe....and so I will until Sunday night....that is the deadline and if they don't answer....then I will blow out the candle and go to bed.

Anonymous said...

This wcci guy is obviously a coward
and appears also to be a thief.... what would you expect from this type... another deceiver fleecing the sheep... he needs to put up or shut up... otherwise his judgment will come swiftly....come clean and repent or take it like a man.