Thursday, April 28, 2005

IS Anonymous coming or not.......we need to know



Sunday is the last day to sign up for the TradersParadise's International Invitational Championship of Daytrading Tournaments set for May 17th-19th in Las Vegas, NV., if you plan to be a tournament participant.

For someone that wants to call me out I am just getting depressed, I mean I bought the ticket and today I donated my $1,000.00 to the Crisis Nursery, 2334 E. Polk Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85006, and you can contact them at (602)273-7363 and ask for Pat Beasley or you can email them at cninfo1@crisisnurseryphx.com directly.
Their website is http://www.crisisnurseryphx.com/index.asp if you would like any additional information.


So I'm ready...what about you?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice donation and a class act but you are alone in Las Vegas this time.