Thursday, April 21, 2005

Little hands that mean so much to me........



There are those who say I have an ego, that I can't trade, that I am this or that under the cover of the anonymous posting in this and other blogs and chat rooms. They will take something that is said, and copy the parts that support their slander and then paste it and start their whispering and spreading their gossip.

But, what "they" don't know, are the real stories, because they are blinded. Being blind can keep you from receiving that great gifts that await you. In Vegas, at the CCI Conference in December, 2003. I didn't get up and tell everyone just how great I was or how great I was because I used the CCI and so on. What I showed, or tried to show, was how we are all vessels. Life is a journey, and during this journey people and ideas come thru you and then they are gone. Someone who came to your door seeks help, someone told you about an idea, and so. How you respond to these things and how you would handle being a steward will determine the rewards in the future.

After the presentation, some people came up to me and said...."I just don't get it", and I found those words so profounds. Because I personally couldn't understand how they couldn't get it, it blew me away. There are times, when I get depressed, feel left out, abandoned and foresaken but I am sure that we all have those feelings at times. During these periods, something always comes to the surface and fires me back up.

I am so blessed that no one will ever really know, much less believe it and thru these blessing come little things. Like these little hands, because after the Denver workshop, the profits were given to the Crisis Nursery in Scottsdale as per my agreement with CB. It was all made public, the check, everything, no smoke and no mirrors...just straight up facts.

For some time I have been having some issues, and I guess some mild depression then the UPS man brought this framed picture that one of the kids had done for me....for me...someone they never met, but someone who had care about their cause.
WOW, talk about giving someone a boost......

So to all of you that read this, and think by whisering and spreading goosip, that you can EVER make me shut up, quit, give up, or fail........Well, then you don't have a clue of who I really am.....because you are blinded by your own problems in life.

A friend told me the other day, that I was like a light and the flies are attracted to it. The brighter the light, the more flies you get.......So meet me in a steel cage...one on one.....and LET'S TRADE.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an awesome gift you've received. To know the little hearts you have touched with dollars that God is giving you is the whole sum of life's experience. "When one is thirsty, give him a drink. When another is hungry, give her a meal,,, sick, then visit them." We are created and meant to serve others and the gifts(to trade) are given to those who can be trusted to spread it among those in need. The accuser will come and try to steal your joy with unfounded lies and half truths to move you away from the calling on your life. But by taking the high road, you rise above and are more blessed in the doing. By giving, teaching, and sharing in real time, with no expectation of return, you will see the greater reward coming soon.
get ready, get ready, get readddyy

Anonymous said...

Dennis not sure who these negative outside forces are but it seems that the "Steel Cage Match" is the way to settle this once and for all, so we can all move on and focus on our trading and not on this negativity that is going around. The 2 sides should agree on some simple rules. One all money made is donated to charity. Two each trader is responsible for their own losses. Three, the match should take place over a one week trading period and four no trading in the buff. Sorry had to throw some humor into this, don't like seeing you upset about something. Its not how I have experienced you in the chat room. So out of something negative there is some positive with all proceeds going to charity