Saturday, April 30, 2005

Big Blow....NO Show



Anonymous, you said I couldn't trade, I was this and I was that and after two weeks of calling me out I decided to have a trading tournamnet. Anyone who wanted to stand up against me and shut my big mouth could come and give it their best shot....win, lose or draw.

I even went as far as to help one of my favorite charity by making the entry fee a donation directly to them...Anonymous for three days, said that I was faking it again...I even gave you their contact information and everything, but no response.
After all, this was not about money, it was all about calling me out and taking the heat off "you", now wasn't it....

No response, so the room will sit empty for now. But one of the comments said that maybe we should do this again....here is their post:
Hey, Dennis, you can make it even easier for them -- just offer to tack the three days on at the end of whatever upcoming TAL is on their calendar. That way, most everyone's already there at the location (unless of course, they sneak back out on the red eye the night before).

If the charity bit continues to confuse/annoy them, then you could also change the entry condition so that any losers agree to make a charity contribution after the fact. Then we'll see (1) who then will show up and (2) who actually donates if they lose in a fair contest.
10:52 AM

Sounds like a plan to me bro......do you have the stones for it now?

No comments: