Friday, October 05, 2007

OK, now......I luve you guys too.......BUT!!!


Ok, now for those who were here last weekend, you know that I would do anything I can to help you become who you would like........BUT.

We have found stuff all over the house, little bags of this and that and don't know where it came from....:)
The florist wore himself out on Tuesday and Wednesday driving up to the house with the most beautiful flowers arrangements for my wife......:)

UPS has been bring boxes of chocolate and other goodies all week.

We even found a Christmas tree ornament in our mail box....wonder who that was....:)

We are blown away with all the things that you folks have done and emailed me, and the weekend was great. Monday was a little !_)!*$^!)*$^_!$^@^!*!#%~&(%#)%, but by 11:00am we had gotten our feet on the ground.....

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING...........from the bottom of all our hearts, we love you also.

No comments: