Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All I do is dream dream dream about you........


Day after day I dream about you, you are always on my mind, you are always there.....so I dream, about becoming the greatest trader in the world. I dream about a private jet to fly around in, a big house and fast cars....but it only a dream. I don't understand because there I am in that chat room....day after day and everyone is making money, I can read it....yea yea I bought it here and made 4 ticks, then 8 ticks and finished out the trade with 11 ticks.

But I can only sit here and dream of that day since I can't figure it out...I bought everything, I even attended the Advanced Workshop and still I sit here dreamin.....is that your problem??????

Maybe you are not cut out to be a trader, maybe it's because you are slow or just to lazy to go and study the charts......or you think you are to smart for that crapola....it doesn't matter what I think, now does it, you are the one that just sits there dreamin.....

You should have been in the chat room this week as we have been smokin....but you sit there searching the internet....searching for an answer and just keep dreamin....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how do i get into the chat room?

Dennis Bolze said...

send me an email and I'll send back the instructions.....and it's all free....free....free....free.
SO buyers beware.