Friday, October 05, 2007

Kids gettin into it........


when I mentioned I was going to buy them dresses to wear for the Oktoberfest, of course, I heard a lot of complaining.......but I think they look pretty hot. The one of the left said, "WEll, Hiedi Ho." The one on the right said, "Yea, you are Hiedi and must be the Ho." Needless to say we have gone a lot of mileage out of that comment.......ROTFL!!!!

Try and get a 19 year old male into an outfit was easy, he asked what do you think it going to take for me to wear that outfit? I replied, "A new set of tires." He gets them on Monday......ROTFL.

But we had a blast at the party and I'll post a very very interesting picture once I get some sleep.....and how did you like that rally today, you should have gotten a few easy points.........hehe

the name of the song playing is the clarinet polka, by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it just my dirty mind or shows there something through on the upper photo that should actually be hidden ?