Tuesday, July 26, 2005

IT's one thing to have a bad hair day....BUT....

So the day started out with this post....from BobCathy!!!
Bobcathy1 said...
I love Woodie and the WCCI group. There I said it.
But here I am talking to the "enemy camp".
I took a look several times at Traders Haven and it didn't impress me. I don't like to see fights in print. Someone has to bounce the bozos otherwise it ruins the room. Free speech is overrated IMHO.
You saw what happened in your Blog. The trolls take over if you let them. Gotta delete it and boot. No other way.

Then this post....from Anon007
Anon007 said...
I don't think Kate or Maggie are "bozos", bobcathy. But they may have an opinion on what you are.

You love woodie, you then love censorship, secretive behavior, intolerance for any ideas but your own, no accountability, and sheeple.

Sounds like you would be happier in some good old fashioned dictatorship. May I suggest Iran or Cuba?

July 26, 2005 9:04 AM

Bobcathy1 then posted a couple of times...at 11:17 and again at 11:28 after he/she thought about their last post.
Bobcathy1 said>>>
anon007,
Would you please stick your head back up you butt? You look better that way.
You are one of the trolls I am talking about. Must be too stupid to recognize yourself.
THEN...
Bobcathy1 said...
I try to make a simple "on topic" comment and what happens....some idiot comes in and "craps" in Dennis' blog as usual.
I would like to see more house photos, but apparently another "crapper" ruined that for all of us.

Then came back in and deleted everything..go figure.....

First the only problem I have is, that there has never been a public accounting for a couple hundred grand that was taken in. Since it was promised that any funds left over would be given to charity because this was all about just helping people. I don't understand why that makes me in the "enemy camp".

Second, the person that sent me emails with threats against myself and my family has been dealt with to the Nth degree. Any person that believes they can make these threats against my wife and kids will enjoy all the crapola I can bring to bear against them....

Third I have to believe someone needs a time out. I remember when BC first told me to chill out and relax and go outside and talk to real people.....is this the same person that yelled at poor Anon007....then deleted it after her sugar level got back to normal?

Auto 10 Kate has always been on the edge and not sure but when you put someone on ignore...how can they kept PMing you.....is this the latest hotcomm.com feature?

Did hotcomm send the PM to Rover....or did Kate actually sent it?

Is Kate really a cry baby or just ticked off because she seems to move around a lot of chat room looking for the holy grail?

Did Rod Stuart really date Maggie when she worked on the farm?

What is political correctness about anyways, just an excuse for people to cry foul if they don't like what you say.....and keep you on guard against free thought?

I can't wait until the middle of August when I can get back to trading full time again.
So let's take a poll........send an email to me (top of page) if you want
1. BSski stuff
2. Trading stuff
3. House stuff
4. Baseball scores

2 comments:

Soultrader said...

thanks for the link to my blog mate :)

much appreciated

Dennis Bolze said...

Bobcathy....rotfl.....toned down, I am beginning to like you. And deleting things, you never know you is reading this blog or your PM's in hotcomm either....you just never know.

The purpose of the post was to show you....that you were on the edge of becoming one of the trolls.

And so far the emails are running
Baseball scores
BSski
Trading...(WOW)
House

So here are a few scores from yesterday
4 - 7
3 - 9
8 - 6 and finally a close one at
2 - 3