Thursday, July 07, 2005

Are you OK???........drop the mouse and step away from the computer....NOW



Dr Lampouski said...
dennis, to be very honest after reading your posts it seems clear to me you are not mentally together. im starting to understand how you use this blog to justify other problems you are having and make them coincide with the ones you make up here. and you never answer questions nor do you complete your thoughts. its sort of a 'ramble' if you will. question is... are you ok?
July 05, 2005 1:14 AM


I thought this was an interesting comment and it got me to thinking...am I OK?

Well, I thought about the puppets in hotcomm that can be used to make the chat room appear bigger then it actually is and I am OK with that, just thought it should be pointed out.

I thought about my oldest daughter finishing college and coming to work with us and I am OK with that....for sure

Then I thought about the text-b-gone idea so the chat room logs look nice and clean and thought that was a cool idea if not a little funny, but I am OK about that also.

Then I thought about the whole Dax-b-gone thing and besides the idea that "someone" should have checked it out before saying it was golden in published articles I had a few chucks about that one, and I am was OK with it.

Of course, then changing the name of his work to someone else, well that was also little funny in a way and we had a good laugh on that one, so I was OK with that too.

Then my son tried to jump his dirt bike across a road out on Webb Mountain and ended up in the tree, of course, he was not wearing his $1200.00 worth of protective gear and now is walking sideways, THAT I was not OK with. But he is not using that as an excuse to not work up on the hill and I am OK with that.

The whole thing with DrBob and his group being kicked out and then starting TH, well I couldn't believe it but it worked out just fine with a free and open chat room and after a few days, I was OK with that.

Then my youngest daughter received her grade for an accounting class she took this summer at college and since she made at least a "B", I had cut a deal that she could go to a concert with two other girls 6 hours away this weekend and I WAS NOT OK WITH that. So there is an off-duty officer going with them for the two days and I am now OK with that.

It rained very hard today, just after noon so the contractor and his crew left for the day at 1:15 and I was not OK with that..until I spend an hour up there and got soaked to the bone....SO I was then OK with them leaving.

This weekend we had a house full of relatives and we went to Patriot Park for fireworks but the corn on the cob stand was not there this year and I was certainly not happy about that, BUT there was a stand that sold apples covered with carmel and I was OK about that.....4 times.

We were able to hire another crew of framers to do the vaulted timber frame ceiling and roof system, they will be on site on Monday and I am OK with that.

So after I took stock of all the things I could think of....I think I am OK, of course people laugh at me because I am different......but I am laughing at you because you are all the same........baaaaah, baaaaaaaah and I am OK with that too.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good Doc should already know that what one projects on others is often what one finds most troubling about themselves. Must have flunked psych101.

Anonymous said...

Well maybe he is a vet?

Anonymous said...

The good Doc Lampouski has trouble understanding what he reads in this blog .... everyone should be ok with that since it is not Doc Lampouski's blog otherwise the good Doc would need to see a vet.

Anonymous said...

The only oddball thing I see with Dennis is he likes to leave dangling cliffhanging teasers to end a post, then apparently he either totally forgets about it the next day or just plain doesn't come up with any goods.

One day he's promising an exposed spy the next morning, then *poof* nothing. Next time he's talking about showing something interesting that happened that morning around 10am. Next blog entry arrives the next day and *poof* nothing. Plus all the promises about all these neat exposes happening, so be here at 9am or 10am tomorrow or whenever, all that is el poofo too, so you have to do a double take, not sure whether you really read the promise the previous day or whether it was just a figment of your imagination.

So that's strange. I don't know if Dennis is just having his jollies by himself, yanking everyone's chain time after time, or whether he's a bit wacked out and keeps unknowingly promising stuff he can't deliver, and then has to get the big eraser out to cover his tracks. Either way, it doesn't matter much. It's all entertaining.

Dennis Bolze said...

Anonymous, interesing post as I have stated one of the reason for this blog was to make people think and to see if the old insiders (there ain't many left as you know) would come forward and provide a few missing pieces. Those missing pieces are not for the posting in the blog.

If I did a blog and "one of them" provided information, then I don't owe anything to you in reference to posting it, you are only here for the entertainment.

See you have had it all wrong from the very beginning......that and the fact that I watch to much of the FOX channel news programming .... in using the cliff hangers.

Anonymous said...

You seem more like a Squirrel than a Fox

Anonymous said...

sound and fury signifying nothing

Anonymous said...

Guess..... THEY.... will never understand............... No use trying....

Anonymous said...

Quick question though... Is it ok to discuss trading on this link?

Anonymous said...

What kind of fool are you Leon.
I mean why would you ever want to talk about trading?

Anonymous said...

What is trading ?

Anonymous said...

leon izz one of us anonymice living in the dark depths of the earth.... see? my name is also in black lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

quick question? you said:
"The whole thing with DrBob and his group being kicked out and then starting TH, well I couldn't believe it but it worked out just fine with a free and open chat room and after a few days, I was OK with that."

what does tradersHaven have to do with you? what possible reason can you have to state that you are "OK with that". what possible reason would anyone have to care about your being "OK with that"?

who cares what you think? you are toxic and narcisistic.

Anonymous said...

hey, he's chasing a targeted market.

Anonymous said...

aha. forgot about the blackbox legacy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You people are idiots,,, if you'd helped 1/2 the people that Sport had helped learn to trade successfully, you MIGHT have 1/2 a leg to stand on. Obviously you are mere puppets puking out the partyline... get a life.
kenton

Dennis Bolze said...

anonymousey 3:50 Again you are a fool and will never understand what is really going on here...and you should spend your time walking in the woods and keeping a lookout for any trees.
IF you don't know the difference between reality and a spoof then don't watch SNL either....OK

Good luck fool and good bye.

Dennis Bolze said...

Black box system.....Well I know one thing.....we didn't short the market today....not one time. The system is not available to anyone for any price or at any time. Why would anyone actually sell something that makes real money for a few pieces of silver or gold......So there is no need to even bring it up or ask about it....easy as that...

Anonymous said...

Well said Dennis....

No Walmart for me.... Indeed a really nice run today.... Doughnuts anyone?