Monday, July 04, 2005

All eyes are on YOU....



As you know we had a private password protected chat room on relay3 called Columbo and also had another one called Hammermill. From April of 2003 until August 24, 2004 certain people were able, not only, to view our transcripts without our knowledge or consent but also other chat rooms in hotcomm. The information that was found in our logs along with other logs enabled those parties to have meeting to discuss any problems and plan for their future and the future of their chat room.

I was in the process of backing away from any chat rooms and doing any additional workshops or presentation when some of you sent me a snap shot of "that" chart from their chat room. So, I decided to press the issue since they were in the process of actively trying to figure it out for themselves. I had already told FibonacciTrader in Feb. that I would be backing out and they needed to find someone else to do their workshops in the future. I even stopped posting things in CB's room and showing ideas for her clients when this all happened.

By pressing the issues in this blog over time, several people who are or were former members of the group have decided to provide and give up information that has helped us figure out what was done, by who and how often. I have to believe for two reasons, first..they now see that the orginial ideas have changed entirely and second out of fear that some one will come knocking on their door any day.

Also since I started TradersParadise, as we all know by now Woodie kicked DrBob out because he opened a private chat room with "his" friends to trade on the side and all hell broke loose within 48 hours. But TradersHaven is just what is needed, a room for the exchange of ideas in an open and free forum without fear of being kicked out or banned, no text-b-gone, no puppets, and so on.

TradersParadise was never meant to be a chat room where you could just sit there and take the same trades as myself and get rich, I know that is what some of you would like, but that is not what I had in mind. It was to be a place to exchange ideas, chat about trading, post charts and tell a few jokes......but it was never just meant to be me calling out trades for you. In order to actually make money, you will need to develop your own style and trading plan....not just follow someone.

The bottom line is simple, I have advised Hotcomm that we will not be renewing any of the chat rooms on Hotcomm this week as the licenses come up for renewal. As far as posting information about trading and how to actually make money at this game. Well, I think this blog has shown, at least to me, that almost everyone is more interested in BSski then trading.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future and as always, when I am trading I will be in CB's room and maybe TH just watching and enjoying the text flying by.

This blog was also setup not to just bust on anyone, but to get a couple of people thinking, and to that end it has. The rest of you might have enjoyed reading it and enjoyed using your four letter word in replying back, but hey, that's life. I am just grateful that a few choice to come forward showed us just how loyal you were in the end after a year....

The funniest thing is I guess, as we now know BobCathy went back to work and she was the top of the moderators game there for a while. But when the truth came out, I felt bad for her because of all the blind faith she put into it. In reading some of the text from a December 12th, 2004 log (you remember on relay3 girls) that was sent to me by an attendee of that meeting, it seems that Kate, Bonnie and Jennann also had some problems and those "auto 10" after the facts trades and it turns out they were just hype. Got to love it at times, just got to love it.

39 comments:

mudbay43 said...

Dennis,
Although I havent been able to spend much time in your chat room, I am disappointed you're closing it down. Was really looking forward to learning from you. Too much going on here to make Orlando, maybe Denver perhaps. Good luck with your home
Regards
Art

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

good ridance

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dennis, just one more time...

Okay so we read all the crap about the nightcrawlers sneaking into your private password protected rooms (though we've heard all this before.) This still doesn't explain what this has to do with TAL funds and their misappropriation when you saw cash being stuffed in woodie's pockets back in March 2003.

It was okay for woodie to be a thief, as long as he wasn't stealing from you? Now you suspect him of stealing your black box and now over a year later, he's a bad guy? Why is he the bad guy when you haven't said it was him that hacked into your room?

Even if it was somebody from woodie's room, where's the proof that it was done under woodie's orders? Just cause someone who may be a regular in woodie's room is nosing around your turf, how is that reflected on woodie? You are a convicted felon and you associated with woodie - did that make woodie a bad guy?

I'm far from a woodie fan, but for other reasons. But this is getting sickening when you spend so time on the evil woodie. So far you really haven't told us what woodie has done to tick you off.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis,
how can I send you an email?

an admirer

Anonymous said...

Probably sound like a broken record but here goes.... You have made the biggest single impact in my trading, outta all that crap I've bought and put in clear bins... Really is just crap and in clear bins... However hearing your view and a few other's idea's lit it up for me and trading is better than ever and will never be the same. I am now profitable at the end of most weeks and have had VERY FEW loosing weeks as time goes on. I just have gotten back from Seattle, seeing my nephew and twin really made me think how important family is and "why" I spend the time everday to daytrade. I luv what I do but still... Without you and your help I know this.... it would have taken me many more years to see the light.... To me the gift you have helped to give me was worth many times anything I can ever do for you. After all what is the price on being able to trade and spend more time with family..... =}

A friend of mine told me once, it's not the people that "critizised" that cause the person to say "screw it all" but the people who benifited and said NOTHING.... that ruined it for everyone....

Thanks Dennis for everything
Mark

Anonymous said...

"All eyes 'our' on YOU...." I'll miss your misuse of the language ... lol. When you make a big announcement, you should generally try to use the proper form of words.

Grammar Police

Dennis Bolze said...

Sorry, have been spending time with the construction workers who are locals here.....it rubbed off....will try more better next time...rotfl

Anonymous said...

Dang, somes people just dunt understands no gud english. Y'all gotta jus tell em to pound salt. I spents all daz in a room wheres English is a second language and it can get pretty dang funny. Don no what da hell dey flappin de gums 'bout. No listen to them Dennis.

Anonymous said...

I'm thick at times, so explain it to me in kindergarten terms, Dennis. I thought this "Deep Throat" private room spy was going to be exposed today at 9. Then I see either I misread yesterday's announcement or it's been subsequently trimmed to the bare minimum.

Today's announcement has nothing to do with any spies, just that you're calling it kaput with HC and maybe this blog?

Lastly, you mention the "girls" in a December relay 3 chat. Was that a private chat that a spy reported on for you?

Remember, I'm a big dumb-dumb. After the build up, will there be no Wooden One spy unveiling? Was the big 9am announcement post from yesterday heavily trimmed or was I just imagining reading more? What's the purpose of mentioning the girls in the last paragraph here? Are they the unveiled spies on you or were you spying on them? Thanks.

Dennis Bolze said...

Oh I were waiting for that comment. There was a meeting on that day between the insiders...and one of them now has forwarded the text from those meetings.....it is not spying when you are part of it. But nice try there spanky....

Dennis Bolze said...

dbolze@yahoo.com will work...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I demand your sources under penalty of house arrest. Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald

Anonymous said...

spanky,

seems we been duped. no spy unveiling. no smoking gun with woodie on the trigger. no proof of money being stolen from maw kids.

we're left with a blowhard braggart who likes to show off his new house. ya know the one that he hasn't even shown has been paid for by his trading. i'd still bet that he's come upon the money by way of inheritance or some other way that he hasn't worked for. some jerks have all the luck. then they blame the rest of us that they don't have more.

i prefer working for a living. at least i can sleep nights. this is my first and only post and i've followed this story for the last few months. if there's any big news i'm sure i'll hear about it somewhere else - cause i'm done wasting time here.

Dennis Bolze said...

Wasn't Patrick Fitzgerald a lead singer in the Kitchens of Distiction at one time....you guys are funny.....keep those emails and post going....rotfl

Anonymous said...

anonymous 11:11 We doubt that you will not be back. But then again who cares what you think?

Anonymous said...

Did Bonnie and Jennann go to another room?

Anonymous said...

anon 11:11 - I agree with your post but I'm not leaving...this is just too much fun -lol.

Just look at comments like you just got from brucewolff. Where else can you get snappy comebacks like that for free?

Hey brucewolff ... next time try..."I know you are, but what am I?" lol

Dennis you have to screen these people a bit. If Cartoonnetwork is their news source, they shouldn't be allowed in.

Anonymous said...

Dennis,
Sorry to hear you're closing up shop in chat... thanks for all you have shared and helping us to learn how to be successful. You definitely have the real deal going on and not just a bunch of fluff. Thanks for showing the way with your success ! Your friend in E.Tn...
Kenton777

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to also agree with Kenton.

Anonymous said...

Dennis,
Did you ever think that just maybe it is the SEC or FBI spying on you? It is possible and not at all illegal.

The Janitor

Anonymous said...

Dennis:
I have been following your blog and others for some time. I just hope you do not get sued. These are my obsrvations..
Obviously such extreme views would and could not be posted in Chat Rooms, because of the fear of banning, and thus at best only moderate views would have been posted in Chat Rooms, however, in the anonymity of your blog, such extremism was indeed expressed.
You have provided a forum for the posting of material that would be bannable on the spot (in all chat rooms); by the most anti-social of the human race in the form of anonymous postings, and even those with names are still anonymously brave in cyber space.
Those that are psychopathic, narcissistic, schizoid, paranoid, depressive and manic, masochistic, obsessive and compulsive, hysterical and dissociative personalities have been allowed to post anonymously.
Obviously online anonymity and freedom of access has enabled and perhaps encouraged those most anti social of personalities.
Best regards to you.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm ... still no beans.

Anonymous said...

psychopathic, narcissistic, schizoid, paranoid, depressive and manic, masochistic, obsessive and compulsive, hysterical and dissociative personalities ......... got him pegged pretty well, left out a few

Anonymous said...

Sport,

All other spies and 007 and whatnot can wait or even put in the deep freezer ....

you just keep posting your construction pics ok?

Anonymous said...

anon 203
I concur with your views.
Sport has said "Well, I think this blog has shown, at least to me, that almost everyone is more interested in BSski then trading."
Based on postings so far on this blog, there is little or no interest in discussing trading. No matter what is posted, the posting eventually gravitates towards the sick postings of the demented.
Apparently the chat rooms are populated with the demented. Is it any wonder then that the many who populate these blogs were banned from chat rooms as well ?

Dennis Bolze said...

well actually long right now.....at 11:17 so we will see...

Dennis Bolze said...

oh it's now 11:38 got a few ticks and half off Break even in....now let's bend you over .....rotfl

Dennis Bolze said...

adjusted stop, and got a few on the balance...how are you doing.

Dennis Bolze said...

I haven't heard back from you....are you OK?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 2:03 that is a mouth full for surre. It took me two ours just lookin up those big city words and I still don't have a clue what you were saying there. But it looks great in print.

Anonymous said...

anon 2:03 was using them big psychiatric words. there's only one person in the world who's studied the history and knows psychiatry that much: tom cruise.

Anonymous said...

Obviously online anonymity and freedom of access has enabled and perhaps encouraged those most {{anti}} social of personalities.

Is that you posting again anti?

You're the only one I know who can use long words without having a clue what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

anon 12:27

It would be a hoot to get Tom's comments on this blog.

Anonymous said...

anon 10:48

you're being glib. don't make me jump on this couch and air my comments about this blog. everybody here needs to take their vitamins and get their exercise. stop the ritalin. that's all.

your friend,
tom cruise

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.