Saturday, September 01, 2007

Workshop details........


WEll, I have a T-1 line here at the house for the educational trading workshop coming up at the end of the month.....we can also use the cable for internet connection but it would be great if you could bring your Air Card if you have one.....

I have never done this before here at the house, but I remember the Denver 2005 workshop....we have had more then 8 computers hooked up, at one time, without problems..... but when thousands and thousands of trading hook up....who knows.

On Monday the final details will be emailed to you, if you don't receive them please send an email.

This coming week, I will be marking up my ER charts, so if you have any questions during this week, print out the charts and bring them along and we will see what we can find.....or figure out.....or come up with. After 9/07/07 we will start printing the manuals, so I will need a final head count by the 8th.......

No comments: