Friday, May 04, 2007

A dream come true........there she was.....


It was a dream come true as I walked around looking at all the beautiful women....I mean cars....:) She had everything a man could dream for.....her original engine, chrome wheels, deep leather seats, a beefed up rear end and she started to talk to me....Come over here.....come on.....touch me...

It was the first rod run of 2007 last weekend as I found myself drifting amoung 6,000 plus hot rod, hoping to find my dream car. There were all kinds of cars and in every color under the sun, but I wanted a 29 Ford Model T with an original engine and it had to be RED.....not just any RED.....but REEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! She does 40mph all day long. Now we had one of these when I was a kid, but somehow they must have shrank because it's not as big as I remember, but it does have that sound as it rolls down the highway that I left in my childhood, putt, putt, an putt, an putt, putt, putt!!!

So I called my sweet heart.....and told her the good news and the answer came back...."GOOD, now I have 30k to spend on something silly.....Got to love it.

No comments: