Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daytrading the first bar setup....BORING


First bar prints,....then an inside bar...where the low or high is not taken out. So we wait for the third bar to see which way. IT WAS SOUTH!!!!!

The risk today was like nothing...it just dropped thru the low of the first bar and up some cash. Now the question is:
Do you take half off at the first circle because the stoch didn't get all the way into the oversold zone......which is set to 10. The range on the stoch is from zero to 100. With lines at 10 and 90, the range is set so the indicator doesn't play games.

You would have been able to take a profit on either times the stoch went to oversold....the question is do you act on the first one or wait...and wait and wait like being in a dentist office....and wait and think...and wait and think!!!!!
Should I????????
Remember there is "NO" right way...there is "NO" wrong way....it is more about what works for you as an individual then anything else....PEACE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the trading info back. I love seeing your house progress but my trading side loves to see this info. I haven't yet traded this system (I currently trade FX) but it's nice to see such a simple system that seems so effective. I've been looking at it historically and it does indeed look very good (read profitable). My only problem now is I just need to get up at 3am (I live in Australia) to be able to demo it live before I go live :)

Thanks again for all the info and please, keep it coming. It is very much appreciated.

Test said...

What software are you using for screenshots?
Please, write me at akaden97@gmail.com