Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thank you for investing in US!!!! is what they said.



There are 4 Boys and Girls Clubs in Sevier County and we are trying to build another one here in Gatlinburg. Tonight, they had a buffet dinner for everyone who has been helping raise funds for the new building.
Luke and the Lukettes were there singing there songs of joy of love. Now before you get to excited about this new group, they are about 10-12 year olds, 5 girls and Luke and they were good.
About 8 kids spoke about how "THE CLUB" has changed their lives for the positive. Someone was busting on me about building a really big house and should just give that money to the poor and homeless and live in a double wide. I believe you should help those who need it...not those who except it....

We help at least a dozen organizations not only here but all across the country, and I put my money (receipts) where my mouth is.....I don't just pretend to support a group to make myself look better to others. If you believe that you should give all your money to the homeless and poor then please do that to the Nth degree. But don't tell me what I should be doing.....and also using an anonymouse Id.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the spell checker might help Den

Anonymous said...

People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Dennis, I think someone threw a brick through your window.....LOL