Monday, October 27, 2008

The new Presidental Cabinet


Hey Babs,
Thanks for the kind words. The notion that, ‘people who need people, are the luckiest people in the world’, could not be truer, and by the way, one of my favorites, of all your songs.
Appreciate the offer of looking after the girls if Michelle and I decide to have a quiet evening, once I become POTUS.To tell you the truth, I’m going to add a few things to the Vice President’s job description. I think Joe “The Babysitter” would be a great job for my VP. My eldest daughter is about the same age I was, when Joe was first elected to the Senate. You know Joe, he can tell some whoppers, which will be good entertainment for the girls.

Let me think about your request of being Ambassador to the Vatican. Hillary sorta hinted that she might like it, figuring Bill wouldn’t be likely to get into old habits (no pun intended) if he was surrounded by all those religious types, if you know what I mean. I think Jeremiah Wright was also talking about that post but I’ve got to admit, after listening to him for some 20 odd years I still don’t always hear or understand him.

Thanks for the suggestion of Jack Bauer for Secretary of Homeland Security but I think he’s still under contract to shoot more episodes of 24.Don’t forget that’s FOX, I don’t have a lot of time for that network, as you know.

I’ve got some ideas for my cabinet and other positions in my administration which I’d like to share FOR YOUR EYES AND NOSE ONLY:

Attorney General: Judge Mathis or Judge Judy
Secretary of Agriculture: A. Corn
Secretary of Commerce: Tony Rezko
Secretary of Defense: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry – Da Bears
Secretary of Education: William Ayers
Secretary of Energy: Mayor Daley –he died in 1976 but he’s still on the voter registration
Secretary of Health & Human Services: Smokey Robinson
Secretary of Homeland Security: The New York Times
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development: Tina Fey – just to stir McCain’s ‘plumbing’
Secretary of Interior: Martha Stewart
Secretary of Labor: Fannie May
Secretary of State: Sean Penn – the only one to go mano-a-mano with Hugo Chavez
Secretary of Transportation: Ralph Kramden
Secretary of Treasury: Freddie Mac
Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Gov. James E. McGreevey
Chief of Staff: Jay Silverheels – “That right, Kemo Obama”
Environmental Protection Agency: Al Gore – who else could fill that carbon footprint
National Drug Control: Dennis Rodman

Let me know what you think. The ‘American Idol’ DVD really helped me build this campaign to where it is, thanks again.
Barack

JAB

No comments: