Tuesday, July 31, 2007

IT'S TIME.......Would you like to come?????


I have stated in the past that after we finished building our nightmare....I mean DREAM, I would like to have a Trade-a-Long. A no Bullshit three days adventure into the minds....not selling anything....nothing to buy just two days of some theroy and then I'll trade live based on a trading plan we will develop, yes....trade live. Real money.....real time.....and just for the record everytime I have done this...I HAVE MADE A PROFIT AT THE END OF THE DAY!!!!!

So let me know if there is enough interest in this to actually get it setup....OH YEA, there will be fee.......On Monday before the market opens you will need to write a check to one of three local charities I support....you decide on how much this info is worth to you. You make the check out to them....hand it to them....and you also will receive a reciept that is tax deductable.....

This workshop is how I actually trade everyday....not made up for a workshop...but the real food fight so let me know.....just leave a comment and instead of me posting it....I'll email you back....so be sure to include your email so I can send you some info on where you can stay and how to get here....

This could be the last weekend in Sept.....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - sounds good. I have to do via email, as I am in new Zealand. Please keep me up-to-date with dates and trading times.

cheers

adam

James said...

I'm there!! I also think you should charge min $5,000, you can keep the money or give it away I wouldn't care I know it would be worth it. Thanks for all u do.

Unknown said...

I was waiting that moment for a lonnngggg time, Anytime, any condition, I would love to be there!

Alex

alexgrandmaison@gmail.com

Unknown said...

How can I say no to the the best workshop, ever! Will you be recording it all on DVDs so we can review it later?

pruggera@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Oh how I would love to be there!!!!

I don't suppose you could get someone to record the whole thing? I'd happily send a cheque to one (or mor) of your charities for that. It'll be a bit of a challange getting there from where I live - Sydney, Australia. I know it's a weak excuse but I have been reading your blog for ages now trying to distill the little nuggets you place in it but something like this workshop would be FANTASTIC.

Dennis Bolze said...

Thought about that.....but that is an area where I have very little knowledge and usually the end result is poor quality....

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested, but your government has made it quite clear that foreigners aren't welcome. Until you recognize human rights, I'm not going to cross that border. Let me know if you write a book, or if your country ever rediscovers human rights...

Dennis Bolze said...

Foreigners not WELCOME...you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a foreigner.......you can't get a cab without having a foreigner in the front seat. You can't get a Big Gurp without a foreigner taking the cash. You can't get a extra towel at the hotel with a foreigner. You can't get the table cleaned at a restaruant without a foreigner. The US Government is even considering this:

www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2006/12/26/military_considers_recruiting_foreigners/

FOREIGNERS.......WOW.....seek help!!!

Dennis Bolze said...

www.boston.com/news/nation/
washington/articles/2006/12/26/
military_considers_recruiting_
foreigners/

Anonymous said...

Foreigners not WELCOME...

Ok. That's clear enough. Good luck with that 'freedom' thing that you used to care about. (When are you going to get around to updating the slogan on the statue of liberty?)

Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in attending. Please forward any information you have.

Thank you,
Michael

Anonymous said...

What would you like it to say???

Unknown said...

Dennis, as we say here down under "Bugger!" All I can hope then is that some of the gems from the workshop make it to you blog :) Keep up the great work! BTW - what was the other guys problem? If he wants to get into the US maybe he should just take his bomb vest off...LOL

Cheers...

Dennis Bolze said...

no kidding!!!